Thursday, May 25, 2006

Parksie's Wedding and Atlanta Visit

OK. We've been trying to buy a new house and do a total revamp in my office. Both tasks have almost been accomplished, but in order not to jinx them I'll wait to post photos after they have been completed.

Also, in the middle of all that, I'm on the road. Liana and I headed down to the Parksie wedding in Tallahassee. I got to see a lot of great friends there. John (of course) and also Andy Harnsberger, Payton MacDonald, Eric Hollenbeck and many others.

Here's a pic of me with John and Eva















Here's a pic of me and Liana at the reception


















Then we headed up to Atlanta to see the folks. Monday was taken up with a trip to the Ikea store here in the ATL and a visit to the grandparents house. the Ikea trip turned into a big family affair with me, Liana, my mom, Liana's mom and Liana's sister. In case you are wondering, we did indeed pick up some hip, affordable and easy to assemble furniture. Then Tuesday we headed out to see my dad. Yesterday and today has been spent at my friend Myron's house close to downtown. Here we are in his backyard.
















I also had to visit to the Apple Store at Lenox Square for some Powerbook tech support. Here's a pic of me with a real live Mac Genius.



















And...
here's me and Liana in the back yard.

















Tomorrrow..........X-MEN!!!!!

No comments: