Thursday, June 30, 2005

Heading back

We leave our beautiful mountain retreat tomorrow morning with trailer in tow. We are finally moving the rest of our things down to Arkansas from Boise. Loading up today was fairly easy thanks to Warren's muscle and handtruck expertise. I have some great pictures, but they will have to wait until I return. They are trapped on my cell phone and I have no service where I am right now. Internet on the drive home may be hard to come by as well.

We have had a great time with our friends here and I wish we could bring them all with us. Maybe they'll come down soon. We had dinner tonight at the world's greatest pizza place, Flying Pie. I wish I could bring that with me, too. They not only have incredible pizza, but a 66 pound ball of foil, and newly (since I left) redecorated bathrooms. The women's bathroom is especially nice (Liana snuck me in, shhhh).

I may try a quick cell phone post from the road, but don't count on it.

Later,
Blake

No comments: