Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wii Video Feature. Gameworld Network.

OK, if you're not excited about the Nintendo Wii, you need to get excited.If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should probably head over to Nintendo.com and do some research. You can also click on the link below to see a lot of video filmed at E3 that show both the games and how the controller works. Check out Metroid, Tennis and Mario, and don't forget to check out the music demos. The orchestra and drumming games don't look like a lot of fun over the long term, but they do demonstrate the sensitivity of the controller system.

Enjoy the videos and then get in line behind me for your very own Wii.

Wii Video Feature. Gameworld Network.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wee for wii, too bad I'm broke as a joke and probably won't ever buy a new gaming system till my ship comes in or I find my sugar momma.

-Disco

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend,

I like practicing excerpts and looking at your website. It really excites me and makes me think about a career in percussion.

What do you think, do I have what it takes?

Love,
Excerpt Boy

Anonymous said...

Dear Excerpt Boy,
Never let them tell you your dream is dead. Whatever hardships you may face, keep on practicing The Magic Flute and The Sorcerer's Apprentice and perhaps we shall meet one day in a glock-off.

-DJ Excerpt