Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More on the Idaho Trip

If you've been keeping up, you know I went to Idaho recently. I lost my digital camera at some point, so all I had with me was my cellphone cam.

Side note: Don't worry too much about the camera. It was growing old. It had been dropped enough that the case wouldn't fit together like it should, sometimes it would quit working for no apparent reason (until you dropped it, them it was ok again), it was HUGE, and at about 2 megapixels its pics were not too much better than the cell phone. Don't get me wrong, we had some good times together. I hope that wherever the old boy is, he's OK. By the way, whoever found him got some free flash memory cards to go along with the camera. I wouldn't mind having those back so that I could get the last few pictures I took at bandcamp transferred over to the computer. Oh, well. Maybe they're all just hiding under a seat in my car.


I finally got some more pictures off of the phone so here we go. Cellcam doesn't give you the best quality, but it's better than nothing. As always, click the pics for a bigger image.

Here's another view from our friend's place where we stayed.

Jesus enjoys a "meatstick"

Close up of Little J

Here's a pic of me and little Jesus (Hay-Soose).

Trillian...another cute cat in residence at the mountain hideaway.

Also in residence...Andy the Donkey (being kissed by Tara) and Patches


Enough for now...stay tuned for more. Don't worry...the next posts may have some animals, but not nearly as many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We're celebrities! Jesus, Trillian et al.

P.S. You ought to see me now! Trillian can hardly keep up. J.