Monday, August 29, 2005

Ready to go...almost

A crazy day! I just got home and I am still getting ready for the trip to South Africa. I am so excited about meeting so many great musicians from all over Africa and the world. I wish I had time to tell you about some of them, but that will have to wait until my return. Just follow the link a few posts below to see the festival website with all of the details.

To my students...I will be in Tuesday (tomorrow) morning, but I will be out all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Keep on practicing! All the info you need about rehearsals and makle up lessons will be on my door. I'll see you again on the day after Labor Day. Have a good holiday! I know the steel band gig on Thursday will be great. Be sure to be ready for the Stained Glass rehearsal on Friday!

Maybe I can post from South Africa, but if not I'll be back to the blog next week.

Blake

No comments: