Thursday, February 16, 2006

All State Breath

I'm off to enjoy the Arkansas All State Band and Orchestra Festival in Hot Springs. When you go sometwhere like that, it's important to have nice fresh breath. You meet a lot of new people and you don't want their first impression of you to be linked with a horrific odor.

This year, I'll be going with the Crest Vanilla Mint, but next year I may have to step it up a notch. Breath Palette is making it possible to break away from the mint and cinnamon that has dominated our lives for so long. Look out for me at next year's All State. I think I'll go with "bitter chocolate"

Breath Palette

1 comment:

John said...

You should convert to Orbit. Tastes great, lasts for quite some time--you just have to practice talking with gum in your mouth (and not showing it). JP