Monday, September 10, 2007

blaketyson.com

blaketyson.com has undergone extensive remodeling. It was a long time coming, but the website has finally entered the 21st century. If you haven't already seen it, please do go and have a look. There you will find recordings of Vertical River and the trees are quiet, as well as the latest news and plenty of embarrassing pictures.

I am also going to start selling my compositions through the site. Right now the only piece that is available is my new work for solo marimba, A cricket sang and set the sun. Sometime in October you will be able to find my work for solo marimba with 3 percussionists called Cloud Forest. After that, I'll get more new pieces up as fast as possible. So, stop by the store and pick up that marimba solo you've been dreaming of for so long.

1 comment:

John said...

Indeed--if only my attempts at having a "Zing" published in our local paper were as successful as the results of my admonishments...

Congrats on the postings! Of course I have visited the site on a daily basis, so no news there. Great answers to the quiz, btw.

I would have posted sooner, but these 7am percussion ensemble rehearsals on the back of a symphony week are killing me.