Friday, May 27, 2005

Atlanta...still

I'm still in Atlanta and having a great time. I finally got some rest yesterday. I spent a lot of time watching cable television. I know now more than ever that it is a huge waste of money. If I could just pay to get Comedy Central and HBO it might be worth it. TechTV used to be good, but now that it's been taken over by G4 it has really gone downhill.

Anyway, after resting up Myron and I went to a big party at a club at Chastain Park. It was for a guy that used to work with Myron at Turner (home of more cable networks like TNT, Cartoon Network, etc...) but left to work for Halliburton in Iraq. I guess there's a lot of money to be made doing that. He's going back to Iraq for three more months. I wish him luck. There were a lot of people there and while I only knew one person I was lucky enough to stumble across the nerds' table pretty early on.

Then dinner and dessert. Atlanta is full of great restaurants. Last night was Thai and tonight I'm going to a great place called Soul Vegetarian.

After that, back to Myron's where I caught most of the new Britney Spears reality show. I had to see at least one episode. WOW! I can't beleeve how bad it was. The critics said it was bad and used words like "train wreck" and "career suicide by video" but even those strong words didn't prepare me for how bad it was.

So far this post isn't very interesting and if keep going it won't get any better, so intead, check out this article from NewMusicBox.org about how our ears work. It's interesting.

Blake

No comments: