Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Day After

Last night was the UCA Percussion Party here at the residence. A good crowd and a good time had by all. We enjoyed little Bernard Purdie drumset video. One of my all-time favorites. Purdie loves to play. Lionel Hampton and the Golden Men of Jazz was also showing in the screening room.

Then on to the main business of the evening...Dance Dance Revolution. As usual, Liana and Jason were untouchable but I put in some pretty good work on The End of The Century. After everyone exhausted themselves we switched to a UCA Percussion Party tradition, Super Monkey Ball, and more specifically, MONKEY FIGHT! I am proud to say that Christy and I reigned supreme.

In addition to all of that excitement, let's not forget the sparkling conversation and witty banter going on in the kitchen. A special thanks to Matt Taylor for bringing the kickin' guacamole dip and to Dr. Carl Anthony for making a special guest appearance.

Now it's time to get a few things done. I need to get a little music written in the next week. Wish me luck.

Also, if you want to comment on blogger.com, you have to register. Sorry about that. You don't have to keep a blog, though. Just fill in the info and, if you're worried about privacy, etc... get a new email address from Yahoo (or email me for an invite to gmail, I have a few). Please note that I have received no email/spam so far as a result of joining Blogger. Then you are good to go.

More Later,
BT

No comments: