Monday, May 16, 2005

Font Nerds

There is a very funny and interesting article about "font nerds" (I use that term with respect), and the identity of fonts over at the New York Times today. Yes, you have to register to read it, but you really have no excuse to not be registered at nytimes.com. It's free! And, even if you don't like the news, it's a great way to keep up with what's happening in the arts.

The story mentions Spell with Flickr which uses images on Flickr to spell what ever you type in. It's a lot of fun to spell your name. Here is it's version of my website address.



LLKTRed SOn



After being mentioned in the New York Times, the site may be overwhelmed. If it is, just bookmark it and go back in a couple of days.

Here's a good intro to the Fibonacci sequence from The Guardian.

I had dinner last night at Los Amigos with Allison, Jill and Erin. That was my excitement for the day.

Now it's time to get ready to head to Atlanta where I will be attending the Episode III premiere with my good friends Scotty and Myron.

Speaking of Myron and Scotty, and so as to not leave you pictureless today, here is a screen capture for you. This is me and Myron trying to talk with Scotty over iChat back in December. As you can see, things weren't working all that well.

No comments: